Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Keeping it in the Family

No blog on life in Poland is ever complete without a prolonged moan about customer service and contrasting it to service in the UK. Rest assured this is a subject I'll be coming back to at greater length in the future!

However, today I can't help thinking things have perhaps gone a bit too far in Merry Olde England. I terminated my UK phone contract yesterday as my 18 months with O2 had come to an end. I did this by email and got a quick and extremely polite response back. When I replied thanking them I received the following, "I'm glad you're happy with our services. We try to provide the best service possible to our valued customers such as yourself. Thank you for taking time to tell me. Let me tell you that you're special and it will always be a pleasure to have you as a part of our wonderful O2 Family."

Wonderful indeed, good to know it's not just my Mum who thinks I am special!

No comments:

Post a Comment