Sunday, 23 January 2011

Poland 29/110 Happiest Countries

It must be true because the maths people said it, right here.There are also some interesting findings regarding the - growing, in their conclusions - disparity between European countries here.

Checking out the data and looking into it a bit more closely would be good but unfortunately I had yet another collision with vodka last night so instead I'll go for the lowest common denominator: some more Babcias that caught my eye around Warsaw recently.


The whole photographing-women-in-public-without-their-consent thing will stop eventually, I promise! But it's surprisingly addictive... I still haven't seen an identical coat yet, either.

Perhaps that's the cut-off point, then. Women of Warsaw, the gauntlet has been thrown down, if you continue to defy me by sporting one-of-a-kind coats then know that your privacy will be impinged for ever more, until one of us cracks or I'm arrested - whichever is sooner. 

Incidentally I was just doing a bit of administration and came across this text in a 'crashed'  word document written in a lull from futile attempts to beat Luke Kelly's singing of Raglan Road. It appears only sleep and senseless sobriety have stopped me continuing what looked to be a vital new addition to English literature:
"Do you remember the time you were better than anyone and did everything effortlessly? Those days are past. This is the day of the Queen Bee."

What a load of rubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment