Sunday, 13 February 2011

PzU Round Up And Bonus Babci

PzU traditions come and go with regularity but it wouldn't be a PzU Round Up without a handful of Babcia photos for your delectation. Let's see what this week has served up on this award winning offering to the English language Polish blogosphere:

Last weekend I went back to Wroclaw, which provided the material for two photo blog posts. Monday's PzU delicacy was a selection of photos from the Cmetarz Zydowska, followed by Tuesday's Smorgasbord of miscellaneous Wroclaw photos.

If that wasn't enough to get your juices flowing, by Wednesday a blog post was served straight to your table commenting on the potential smart phone explosion in Poland. 

Thursday's speciality at PzU was 'ground hopping' - the Polish football dance that is sweeping the terraces in England and providing a tantalising glimpse of the fun that Euro 2012 will be when Europe comes to stay for a month.

(Remember, all the easily digestible dishes at PzU come at an introductory offer of £0.00 (equivalent to 0.00PLN) and have no known lasting medical side effects on insects or fruit. Try them now at your nearest IP address)

The weather was glorious on Thursday - and czyzby is again this Sunday morning - so I went for a walk whilst I still could.

Thursday was clearly a fertile day in more ways than one, as I posted my unofficial (now official) photo entry for the Old Skool competition at W Wa Jeziorki, which Pan Dembinski has said some nice things about here) and in the process contributed a new word to the Polish language.

I was out and about all day Friday, so the restaurant was closed for business. But the sun is shining, I have a full day of work and projects to be getting on with, and, most importantly of all after all this rabbiting on about food, there is eggs and onion in the Polish style to be cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment