
A lot of people I know tend to re-ask me for my blog address quite a lot. It's happened so much recently that I feel compelled to post up this public information: Somewhere on your web browser - see the pie chart on the right showing which browsers PzU readers use - you'll find a bookmark button. It's a colourless star on Firefox (much more reliable than IE - switch immediately you techfoons!*) and means you don't have to bother to type in the address if you want to find this blog again (which I won't take for granted) but merely click on the saved link.
I tend to bookmark a couple of blogs with good blog listings -
Mwo-hoov,
BnP and
W-Wa Jeziorki and
Secret Agent in particular, and just use their blog rolls as handy bookmark lists.
* Techfoon
Noun
A person who is failing to use their technology to its maximum utility. A technological buffoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment