Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Warsaw Street Scenes Volume 94

Al-ledge-ly taken on Jerozolimskie

Big JP gets all the best lighting effects

Gossips / Plotki w Oblivious Man

Together but apart

Accordioning to my mate, this guy is really good. He certainly pulls out all the stops!

Never a true word said

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had the guts just to take a sleep wherever and whenever I want to, but I just imagine my students walking past and being severely disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one thing I loved about Ghana. People didn't give a fiddler's who was passing them by. They worked their ass off so when a break came they took it, no matter where or in the company of who.

    Paddy, are you photographing with a mobile? Are you not a little fearful they will take offence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo Three is a masterpiece. Just look at those expressions. Does the facet in the middle belong to either of the matriarchs? Does it really matter? The girls are either talking over the top of a stranger (which is cool in itself) or one of them owns the li'l feller and is simply treats him as a piece of self-propelled furniture (which is also cool).

    And don't forget: PRZYSTANEK PL. MAŁACHOWSKIEGO NIE FUNKCJONUJE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Damo - I do get a bit nervous from time to time but I am happy to do it only if I think the photo or the scene will show an underlying truth about society. That's why I don't photograph pictures of beautiful girls or anything weird like that, although the number of Babcia shots I took during the winter started to get odd.

    Michael - thanks - he was the latter and stared blithely ahead as they nattered away. From time to time his wife (to the right, I think) would pat his leg to let him know she was still there.

    There seems to be a lot of Trasa Zmiena at the moment!

    ReplyDelete