Chodzę tu, chodzę tam...
Although there might be troubles coming if the woman learns about too many Kasia friends of her man :)
Now that is true!
Paddy, EVERY woman can never have too many shoes, don't know exactly what is this all about, but we, men, aren't supposed to know, right? :)
Ha ha. One of my students told me she has between 50 and 60 pairs. I don't think I have fifty or sixty of anything!
Although there might be troubles coming if the woman learns about too many Kasia friends of her man :)
ReplyDeleteNow that is true!
ReplyDeletePaddy, EVERY woman can never have too many shoes, don't know exactly what is this all about, but we, men, aren't supposed to know, right? :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha. One of my students told me she has between 50 and 60 pairs. I don't think I have fifty or sixty of anything!
ReplyDelete