Chodzę tu, chodzę tam...
These podcasts are a very good idea, Paddy - but turn the mic gain up, The Hostage Keeper is barely audible (yes, I know, it is on purpose).BTW, did you get my last e-mail? It was sent via very weak GPRS connection from my smartphone and I'm not sure if it went all ok.
Chris, thanks for the feedback on the feedback. It's a work in progress! I'll try and improve the next one's quality. Didn't get your email - feel free to send again.
These podcasts are a very good idea, Paddy - but turn the mic gain up, The Hostage Keeper is barely audible (yes, I know, it is on purpose).
ReplyDeleteBTW, did you get my last e-mail? It was sent via very weak GPRS connection from my smartphone and I'm not sure if it went all ok.
Chris, thanks for the feedback on the feedback. It's a work in progress! I'll try and improve the next one's quality.
ReplyDeleteDidn't get your email - feel free to send again.