Monday, 29 August 2011

Podcast, ho! Unexpected Musical Charm in Imielin

I spent most of yesterday fiddling with Betsy's bits. She needs a new gear mechanism but Autumn is not far off now and I think she'll get by without. Taking her on a test drive, I heard the far off sound of an operetka. Cycling closer to the siren call I came across a live music event by the side of the Urzad Dzielnicy by Imielin tube, and here is my audio reports from said event.

Well I'm aware this is hardly Alastair Cooke's Letters From America, I hope that with practice I'll be able to deliver little five minute segments (all that Audioboo allows) that are interesting and informative. It gives me new respect for radio reporters for the skill with which they convey information - a skill which, I'll be the first to admit, I need to polish.






















002 Out and about in Imielin Part 2 (mp3)







my Internet is down at home so blogging may be sporadic in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere that you may want to stumble home from http://www.ursynoff.pl/
    A friend just opened this :D

    ReplyDelete