When I started writing this I realised you've done a good job of staying anonymous, since I didn't know your name!
I love your blog and am impressed by your prolific rate of production. Many of the experiences you describe are identical to what I'm going through, having moved here in April with my Polish husband, and I find it a great relief to realise that it's the sort of thing which every migrant feels and not a sign that I'm failing to adapt.
Regards from the Old City, and I'll be dropping by regularly.
So nice to see the photos back - Always makes happy to see your snaps.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWhen I started writing this I realised you've done a good job of staying anonymous, since I didn't know your name!
I love your blog and am impressed by your prolific rate of production. Many of the experiences you describe are identical to what I'm going through, having moved here in April with my Polish husband, and I find it a great relief to realise that it's the sort of thing which every migrant feels and not a sign that I'm failing to adapt.
Regards from the Old City, and I'll be dropping by regularly.
Rose
Haha I just realised that maybe your name really is Paddy. I assumed you were an Irishman with a rather obvious alias. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments chaps and chapesses. Glad to hear you enjoy the blog, Rose. Where do you live in t' Old City?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes I really am a Paddy, but brought up in England.