Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Interblognum

I am moved into my new flat in Powisle. In this fallow period whilst I get a dongle (any recommendations on good packages/providers?) and clean up from the previous tenant's cloacal habits and the resident rodent and insect population, I invite you to read through the back catalogues of Pozdrowienia z Ursynowa.

Should I change the name of the blog? I invite comments.

Thanks for reading, I really enjoy writing this blog and shall miss it in the forthcoming days, particularly because I've shaved off an hour on my travel time to work and therefore have a bit of spare time to write things.

Anyway enjoy your week. I am singing at PKP Powisle on Friday evening if you'd like to come down.

Paddy

5 comments:

  1. Hey whats the address and time for Friday? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Paddy, I might pop along to PKP Powisle this evening. What sort of time are you going to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi chaps - it starts around 22.00 but i rpobably won't mc til 24.00 - if u r coming drop me an email! Paddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Paddy, I was thinking that since you're living not far away from us we could meet up for a drink sometime and exchange war stories if you feel like it? You can email me at moorose@gmail.com if you're keen. Regards, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose. Thanks for the offer. I am currently sick as a dog, but I will be in touch. Take care, patrick

    ReplyDelete