Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Uwaga! Don't get fished!

Superb coat spotted today on the No. 18 Tram to Zeran.
The only way this could possibly be topped would be with a clashing fur czapka. However, on this occasion the Babcia has opted for a Czech floppy hatty thing (limit of fashion knowledge reached and breached).

Also a great poster warning against pickpockets:
Spotted on the 148 which terminates at the Airport. Basic message is "don't get fished." I just love the design of this poster. By all accounts online the 148 is ridden with pickpockets looking for tourists and easy pickings. Intensive fish farming you might say. One problem I have with it is a Polish man would never go with such a simple shirt/tie combination. It's just not realistic: I think a better one would be black shirt with a lime green tie.

2 comments:

  1. hey, I usually post in Polish, but I thought about blog in English.. Maybe, maybe.. who knows. I tweet in English if u're interested ;>
    https://twitter.com/#!/martolPL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have added you to my dormant account for monitoring purposes! Paddy

    Please do blog in English!

    ReplyDelete