Chodzę tu, chodzę tam...
A brilliant photo! Crop a bit tighter (lose about 25% off the bottom, 20% off the right, 5% off the left, accentuate that face and those hands...Paddy, the Babcia-master!
Ha ha. These are certainly fruitful days on Warsaw's public transport!
I love this work from your Babcia period, Paddy. I have some of my own unpublished stuff at home but I keep it my personal stash. Keep it coming!
Kolin I am really keen to see what you've collected with a decent camera - publish and be damned!
A brilliant photo! Crop a bit tighter (lose about 25% off the bottom, 20% off the right, 5% off the left, accentuate that face and those hands...
ReplyDeletePaddy, the Babcia-master!
Ha ha. These are certainly fruitful days on Warsaw's public transport!
ReplyDeleteI love this work from your Babcia period, Paddy. I have some of my own unpublished stuff at home but I keep it my personal stash. Keep it coming!
ReplyDeleteKolin I am really keen to see what you've collected with a decent camera - publish and be damned!
ReplyDelete