An alcohol related post this morning.Valentine's Day had clearly been a week-long affair for this couple on the bus. Most noticeably the man sported an unkempt moustache which was only matched by the facial hair of his paramour.
Initially I was a little peturbed by these two as they did smell of alcohol a bit - the open door policy of Poland's buses does encourage their use by the "great unwashed" (who have as much right to public transport as I do, as long as they pay), but after a few minutes of watching them drunkenly canoodle I began to think they were rather sweet.
Clearly there are also different classes of open-air drinker as well. By my favourite health and safety nightmare, the road works on ul. Cybernetyki, I found these unpasteurised beers, which I've not seen before.
Fortunately the surprise didn't last long as I found the more familiar empty vodka bottles:
Warsaw, Sweet Warsaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment