Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Terrible news from the East


Terrible News from the Russia Today website: the Vuvuzela lives again, albeit through a modified Slavic instrument which apparently "anyone can play" (I have to correct them there, which anyone can murder). The thought of a stadium full of these shakes fear into my very bones. More here.


In other Euro 2012 news, the ticket prices have been revealed, and I can confirm they are very reasonable. With the worst placed seats - Category 3 - at 45 Euros and the maximum cost an eye-watering 600 Euros. I will try and get tickets for England's opening games, and then maybe the final as well. If we do well I'll just have to buy some more as we go.

Meanwhile congratulations to Ipswich for their 6-0 win over Doncaster last night. Here's all the goals including the hat-trick from our young laddy in the field Conor Wickham:

No comments:

Post a Comment