Saturday, 12 March 2011

Two sides of the same coin...

The bus is a place where everyone has the time to stare into the distance, from Grannies to Grandchildren..
Talking about staring into the distance, I am off to catch the 0915 Warsaw train to Wroclaw and thence toWałbrzych.I should have plenty of time for short, medium and long distance staring. Particular highlights will be counting lint and checking for signs of infectious diseases in other passengers. They would do well to stay away from me on this trip as I have an "inflammation of the Episclonitis." (an eye problem) which I discovered during a costly trip to a Luxmed hospital yesterday, of which more another time.

As the weather is forecast to be superb this weekend (all day sun and 10+ centigrade) I couldn't have picked a worse time to spend 14 hours in two days on a train. Ideally I would have spent the entire weekend exploring, but c'est la vie.

Warszawa Centralna, here I come, and, then, onwards to Monotony, Victory and Recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment