I've been trying to work out how to record podcasts for a while, as it's an interesting medium to get news stories, opinion and reports across. However most of the software I've found is either too simple or too complex - if anyone has any ideas on a better format then please do let me know. I always appreciate people taking the time to comment.
But worry not - instead you can find me co-hosting for the first (and possibly last) time the Rich Greenfield Show today at 18.00. Just click on the link at that time to find out more. It's a topical comedy show which touches on current affairs so we'll be talking about life in Poland, Euro 2012 among other things.
Enjoy! If it goes well, it might become a regular thing. I definitely want to do more radio work in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment