Chodzę tu, chodzę tam...
Love pictures you're adding, fantastic, so... well, Polish. ;-) Keep'em coming!
Cheers Michael - what are you doing in the "off season" to keep yourself busy? I always enjoy your blog. Legia!
Don't know the meaning of the 'off season' ;-) There's always something going on. Now finishing my college, lots of writing still to do with my licentiate and looking for a job in the business... You see, there's always something to do :-)
Ha ha... good man. I see you've posted about Euro 2012 as well. Never a dull day for Pan Zachodny. :) Good luck with everything.
Love pictures you're adding, fantastic, so... well, Polish. ;-) Keep'em coming!
ReplyDeleteCheers Michael - what are you doing in the "off season" to keep yourself busy? I always enjoy your blog. Legia!
ReplyDeleteDon't know the meaning of the 'off season' ;-) There's always something going on. Now finishing my college, lots of writing still to do with my licentiate and looking for a job in the business... You see, there's always something to do :-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha... good man. I see you've posted about Euro 2012 as well. Never a dull day for Pan Zachodny. :) Good luck with everything.
ReplyDelete