Thursday, 9 June 2011

Warsaw Street Scenes

Give me your....


...poor...
...hungry..
... and tired.
Meanwhile the rest of Warsaw queues for tickets to the Orange Festival next weekend
For my birthday I am asking my parents for a small digital camera in order to take better quality photos than these ones (on my Iphone Mk. 2) I would really like, when my Polish has got to the right level, to interview the people I photograph and to find out more about their lives. Until then the subjects remain nameless and unknown.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh, that's a very original idea. I'm genuinely impressed Paddy. You don't fancy one of those crazy huge SLR (is that correct) cameras everyman and his dog seems to have now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No god no, just something I can covertly use like my Iphone but just with a few more megapixels. I'm a pointy clicky man and always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I amazing how us british noticed those people sitting, sleeping, drinking, stinking etc.. And many other just walk on by.
    These photos are really how it is. They speak the truth.
    A new camera is a must :)

    ReplyDelete