Tuesday, 9 August 2011

It Shouldn't Happen to a Trabant - Part 3

I always find it hard to recommence blogging after an absence, particularly after the distraction of the horrendous widespread rioting in London over the past three days.

Aside from all the debates about why it's happened and what to do about it, it's made me long to be back in the UK, and I don't really know why. At least the good thing about living in Poland is that the last public riots we had here were grannies fighting over two pieces of wood.

It Shouldn't Happen to a Trabant




So here's a gentle toe back in the blogging waters... full service to resume shortly.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back i missed your little pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I've got quite a lot of material, including surprising a middle-aged woman on a toilet, to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're away, the blogosphere just isn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you suggesting other bloggers don't surprise middle aged women naked on the train, Kolin?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not a Trabant? I hold my hands up, then. Sorry Kubala :) :)

    ReplyDelete