Thursday, 13 October 2011

Forced Interblognum

PLAY keep dicking me around (sorry but there's no other verb for it) and in between visits to them to check what the problem with my dongle is and repeated visits to the Urzad Skarbowy I am on a forced period of interblognumness through my lack of internetu. 

This Friday I take a train to Katowice and a car to Cieszyn to MC at a club there. Then in the morning of Saturday I go from Cieszyn to Wroclaw to MC at a club there before returning on Sunday. Busy weekend.

So being realistic and taking into account the almost perpetual uselessness of the PLAY systems and service, it looks like I am going to be away from the internet for some time. I can only apologise, for otherwise I am brimming with ideas and material which I would like to publish on a daily basis. You must make do with other pursuits for the time being. I will be back.

Life is Good (Except for Play)

Paddy

2 comments:

  1. Paddy,
    nice to read you again. I began to worry about you.

    P.S. What about The Toast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Actually that story is caught up in the backlog. After I got my own flat I went to try and find Toast at Paluch, but, fortunately I guess, he had already been rehoused. It left me determined not to find any stray dogs so I now understand why Poles are somewhat blase about the issue - they have to be. Everyone who isn't has already got one.

    ReplyDelete