Thursday, 20 October 2011

arg! Play Not Fair!

First visit to play to see them about my mobile internet dongle thingummybob - oh don't worry, it's a duff card, we'll replace it (thereby wiping out 40zl of credit on the old one, which apparently is non transferable)

Second visit to buy credit for said card. Can you explain how this works? "No." Cheers mate! Consequently doesn't work.

Third visit: Manage to meet a human willing to speak, she explains that the card hasn't been activated, and rings up and activiates said card. Return home, works for five minutes then cancels itself. KKKKKK...!

So it's back tonight for visit number four to a badly trained, tired, bored and young assistant. Meanwhile my mental cup runneth over with ideas and energy, so much so that I'm waking up at 0400 almost every day and having to take myself for a walk just to tire out a little. Other people walk their dogs, I walk myself (fortunately I spend marginally less time sniffing and pissing on lampposts than most dogs).

Bla bla bla. Sorry for delay. I feel it keenly, and judging by the hundreds of complaints which I haven't received, so do you.

Regards

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Paddy! Wheeeeere aaaaaare yyyouuuu? :-/

    ReplyDelete