Friday, 18 November 2011

Paddy Poland Podcast - Music and Nightlife in Poland

Paddy Poland Podcast - inte by PozdrowieniaZursynowa

With thanks to my brother "Red Coat in Washington" for the new PzU intro and outro, find a quick interview about Music and Nightlife with one Varsovian friend of Mine, Michael Skorulski.

Life is good. Warning - alcohol may have been consumed when this interview was conducted.

Tomorrow I will be going to Legia vs Lechia Gdansk. I wan tot record as three part audio blog - first, the build up. Second, the game. Third, the final. Be with me now in my hour of belief.

3 comments:

  1. It was a lot of alkohol consumed as I don't even remember that!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should join Warsaw.fm, a new English-language radio station trying to start up in Warsaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for what I think is a recommendation :) I guess I'm just an amateur hobbiest who lacks the professionalism that Warsaw.fm will no doubt attain shortly but I'll check the website out.

    ReplyDelete