Monday, 14 November 2011

Enjoy the Mo Fo Sho, Yo!


I can’t lie. I find it really hard to get back into the blogging swing of things when I’ve been off for a while. What can I say? Forgive me.

But let’s not pretend you care. Sniff! Boo Hoo!

However I can make one unshakeable, non-slip, granite promise chiselled in diamond. Soon my brother will have finished my podcast jingle and my blog will become mightier than ever before!

However, I must also tell you this. I have not been slacking.

Oh no, perish that thought. Perish it until it is so much crumbled dust.

Indeed in the between-time I have been growing a moustache.

All for the right cause of course. I am raising money for mens’s health – feel free to donate to me and check my progress here. 


If you see me in public, feel free to laugh.

Enjoy the Mo Fo Sho!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! My friend, Blake, is doing the same here. Love it. Although, I am a bit partial to moustache's. ;)

    ReplyDelete