Dear secret agent I refer you to this post: http://pozdrowieniazursynowa.blogspot.com/2011/01/buty-check-and-encounter-with-kontrol.html
And this http://pozdrowieniazursynowa.blogspot.com/2011/02/warsaw-sweet-warsaw.html
And this :)
Thanks Chaps. To be honest I see to snap merrily away and every once in a while a good idea will pop up. I've started stalking particular bus seats to get similar photos but this was the only one I managed. I LOVED the first guy. He looked like he stepped out of the 18th century to grace us with his presence.
Fantastic idea. Paddy there is something great about your voyeuristic-Polish-people-photos. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteVery artistic post... but tell me, how is that transport system in your neck of the woods?
ReplyDeleteHow does it smell? How often are the inspectors about?
Dear secret agent I refer you to this post: http://pozdrowieniazursynowa.blogspot.com/2011/01/buty-check-and-encounter-with-kontrol.html
ReplyDeleteAnd this http://pozdrowieniazursynowa.blogspot.com/2011/02/warsaw-sweet-warsaw.html
And this :)
Thanks Chaps. To be honest I see to snap merrily away and every once in a while a good idea will pop up. I've started stalking particular bus seats to get similar photos but this was the only one I managed. I LOVED the first guy. He looked like he stepped out of the 18th century to grace us with his presence.