Friday, 17 June 2011

Warsaw Street Scenes

Photos from around Warsaw's streets and alleys:

Mosquite Bite Count: 0
Nun Watch: 2 



A drunken man falls on to the floor by ul. Rzymowskiego

In discussion: afternoon drinkers sitting in the shade

Deep in Discussion

Even deeper in discussion

Solidny

A reprise of one of my favourite photos: Women nattering as the husband sits oblivious.

3 comments:

  1. Photos 1 & 2 lacking BALLS; 4, 5 and 6 are good reportage material (4 I like a lot). Photo 3 requires deep analysis: a baby? No. Graffiti on glass? Footwear? Poster: Become an informatic!Could do technically with being sharper, but strong composition.

    Remember the two Golden Rules of photography:
    1. Get close to the subject.
    2. Get closer still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://misja21.blox.pl/html something you and the readers may want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, I have a special technique for photographing people up close but Photo 1 was snapped on the move at the last second. Photo 2 I have no excuse for except cowardice :) Robert Capa I am not..

    ReplyDelete