Thursday, 3 February 2011

PzU Round up

Thursday saw some musings on ustawki

Friday was a paen of praise to Łódź.

Followed by PzU Sports Corner, hosted by the recently deposed sexist Andy Gray.

On Saturday I was out visiting Zoliborź so you had to wait 'til Sunday for the science to why vodka and sausage are superb bedfellows.

Monday brought the now world-famous tram yeti espionage haul, followed the next day by a post on the new Feliks Falk film and an embarrassing admission about Ochrona Juwentus.

By Wednesday I wash ashking, "Are you Gove or McClaren?"

And today was today. PzU is taking a short holiday to Wroclaw this weekend so the post button will be decommissioned until Tuesday afternoon. Have A Nice Day.

2 comments:

  1. Paddy - you should have saved the Ochrona Juwentus gag for April Fool's Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah maybe but I really wasn't joking.. I even went online and checked the Polish Football Leagues to find out more about this omnipresent menace!

    ReplyDelete