Friday, 18 February 2011

That Was the Week That Was: PzU RoundUp

What a busy week in PzU! Here's my cut-out-and-sleep-with guide to this week's highlights (the one post I do a day, that is).

On Monday I made Śledź w oleju and posted up a how-to in Polish. If my teacher Pania Kasia is reading this, I want to know if I get extra points in class for this praca domuwane?
Please don't...

On Tuesday I was advising ye to go, go ye 'afore it's too late.

Wednesday I brought the news with a heavy heart that Euro 2012 will be marred by a much greater menace than transport delays, chuligani or hotel bookings, no, a far greater menace lurks beneath the surface: the Zozulica, the instrument that "anyone can play." Read it and weep.

Thursday was alcohol day on PzU, with some drunken bus lovers and evidence of a class structure in street drinking.

Thursday also brought some scenes from the streets across Warsaw and a post that went from drum and bass to Irish folk and finished  on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

As I am away in Koszalin this weekend, I wish all of my readers a relaxing and fulfilling weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I did. :) more than a little tired after the 10 hour bus trip back though!!

    ReplyDelete