Thursday, 27 January 2011

PzU Round up

Last Wednesday I summarised my Christmas reading list.

Author reading book.
By Friday, I was proposing storming the Mayor's office with a list of tourist attractions and beautification projects for Warsaw.

On Saturday I had enthusiastically posted a good video about Warsaw. Enthusiastic because I may have been a wee bit sozzled.

Sunday saw me noting Poland's place in a list of 110 happiest countries.

Monday brought some thoughts on fast food culture and 'time poverty' in the UK and in Poland.

By Tuesday I'd finally plucked up enough courage and cleared the decks to write something in Polish - comments are welcome on any mistakes.

Wednesday brought forth thoughts on visitor numbers for Euro 2012. Really can't wait for it to start and something I will be returning to in future months.

And by scrolling down below you'll catch this week's hot-off-the-press issuance of further Babcias in public.

Forthcoming blog posts:
  • Some thoughts on Polishforums.com
  • PzU Sports Corner brought to you by this week's guest, Mr Andy Gray 
  • Some Jamaican music

No comments:

Post a Comment